How will we use any personal data you may share with us?
When you contact us, that may involve sharing personal data, such as your name and email address.
- We will only collect personal information with the consent of the individual concerned or by other lawful means.
- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- We will never share your data with a third party, unless that is the purpose for which you are sharing it with us.
- Information collected via this website (either by you filling out a contact form or by adding a pin to the contributors’ map) is only collected with your consent for the purposes of understanding your interests and keeping you informed about the work of Open Systems Lab.
- We will collect and use personal information solely for fulfilling those purposes specified by us or as required by law.
- You may have your personal information removed or corrected at any time by to make your request.
- We will protect personal information by using reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We will only retain personal information for as long as necessary for the fulfilment of those purposes.
We are committed to conducting our business in accordance with these principles in order to ensure that the confidentiality of personal information is protected and maintained.